1. Ada dua folder patch 1.22 dan patch 1.23 dalam file tersebut. Untuk sementara pakai folder patch 1.22 aja.
2. Didalam folder 1.22 terdapat 6 file, lalu copy langsung 6 file tersebut ke folder file warcraft III anda.
3.Setelah itu muncul layar, dengan tulisan replace. jawab yes all.
4. Bila sudah berhasil, silahkan jalankan file w3l.exe (ditandai dengan warnai merah )
5. Lihat dipojok kanan bawah saat menjalankan file w3l.exe apabila tertulis 126.96.36.19928
6. Maka upgrade patch yang anda lakukan telah berhasil
Warcraft III Patch 1.22: DownLoad
FEATURES Warcraft III Patch 1.22
- There is now a replay auto-save feature in the options menu. Replays are automatically saved to the “replay” folder.
- The game is now automatically saved in the event of a potential disconnect. These saved games are placed in the “save” folder.
- Player color selection can now be limited by the number of players in the game using an option in the “Advanced Options” screen during game
- Added an option to always show unit and building health bars.
- You can now enable and disable the display of minimap signals from players and other observers using chat commands:
/showminimapsignals and /hideminimapsignals.
- Added a new in-game cheat “maxfps” to limit the maximum frame rate to the given number. Example: “maxfps 30? will set the maximum frame rate to 30 FPS.
- Scout Tower repair rate changed from 12 to 20.
- Knight damage increased: Attack cooldown changed from 1.50 to 1.40 and base damage increased from 25 to 28 (Average damage is 34).
- Increased Ziggurat base armor from 1 to 5.
- Reduced the build time of the Necropolis from 120 to 100.
- Reduce the Orb of venom poison duration from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Increase the experience gain from Dryads from Level 2 (40xp) to Level 3 (60 xp).
- The cooldown on unlimited usable items (example: the staff of preservation) now persists after the item is dropped or traded.
- A cooldown exploit with potions has been fixed.
- When you unburrow a Crypt Fiend, its auto-cast will no longer be toggled off.
- An exploit bug in which items could lose their cooldowns when transferred between heroes has been fixed.
- Fixed DotA-specific sound effects on Intel Macs.
- Fixed sound falloff on Intel Macs. Distant sounds should now still be
- New maps from contest winners: